You make me wanna fall...

U make wanna fall. It's not like I wanna jump from a building. I'll never commit suicide. It's not like jumping, I mean. It's like making me wanna fall or something. It's actually weird when u think about it. Like that day. I'm going upstairs and all the sudden you're there. Out of the goddamn nothing. I really don't know why you're always downstairs watching. With of course your seriousness and all. Right there I felt like falling. Not like falling downstairs. It was more like toppling over the world. Like I don't give a damn about anything anymore.

Comentarios

Nelson / Glass dijo…
i'm always downstairs watching. Because no matter what happens. I always be there to catch you...

Entradas más populares de este blog

Lo mismo

I'd rather be working for a paycheck,than waiting to win the lottery