You make me wanna... wait

I saw you the other day. It was weird. Actually the situation was weird. I mean, I wasn't looking for you or anything. I was like walking and I saw this friend and I just wanted to say hi. But you were there. I mean, not there there of course. But behind.
Why I'm I telling you this? I mean you WERE there, you KNOW where you were. Anyway, It was kinda cool to see you. I really like it. It's not like I've missed you or anything like that. I'm not that cheesy. It was just, nice.
Nice to see you I mean. But no, I didn't miss you. Just saying.
I liked the way you stare at me , by the way. I guess you already know that. You probably do. Anyway, I hope to see you again this week. Or the week after that. Whatever, just seeing you it's OK. I don't care whether if it is tomorrow or next year. Just saying...

Comentarios

Nelson / Glass dijo…
ayyyy que tierno de pana ó_ò Afortunado el chamo q haga q una chica se sienta asi.

Entradas más populares de este blog

Lo mismo

I'd rather be working for a paycheck,than waiting to win the lottery